"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!" Psalm 127:3-5a

Friday 31 May 2013

Mommy/LilBit Update: Week 16

Week 16: New trimester since last update!

I know it's been awhile and I missed my week 14 update but I've been crazy busy. A lot has changed since then!

We got the hear LilBit's heartbeat the other day too! Fast and strong! And soon we will find out if LilBit is a boy or a girl!

Feeling: Feeling great! I've gotten my energy back though I didn't realize it til recently because I've been so busy but now things are starting to settle down. 

Cravings: 
not much of anything lately, at least not as strong. 

Food aversions: 
(only slightly) pizza 

Weight gain: 
since last update- 4lb; 10lbs total


LilBitThe baby is the size of a an avocado  LilBit is approximately 4 1/2 inches long and 3 1/2 ounces. LilBit is continuing to grow and develop, everything moving in the right places. His/her head is more erect and the patterning of the scalp has begun. LilBit even has toenails now! Also, LilBit's heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day.

Baby purchases: 
We haven't been purchasing much lately since we still don't know if LilBit is a boy or girl. However, I find myself looking at baby stuff a whole lot. I've found all the stuff I want for the nursery (decorations that is)! However, that hasn't stopped other people! My parents found a wooden cradle that we will refurnish at a yard sale. My friend Lauren and her husband got us a Winnie the Pooh pack n' play! Also, David's parents bought us a cute frame for LilBit's room too!

No comments:

Post a Comment