"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!" Psalm 127:3-5a

Thursday 2 May 2013

Mommy/LilBit Update: Week 12



Week 12




Feeling: I've been pretty much the same, just tired a lot. That's it though, yay!

Cravings: 
chocolate, fruit

Food
aversions: 
salad dressings, mainly creamy ones

Weight gain: 
since last update- 1lb; 6lbs total


LilBitThe baby is the size of a lime! The biggest development this week is reflexes! LilBit's mouth can now make sucking movements, he/she can curl toes and clench eye muscles. If I prod my stomach, LilBit will even squirm in response, though I cannot feel it. The eyes and ears are both where they should be now. LilBit is now over 2 inches long and weighs half an ounce! (Info from BabyCenter app)

Baby purchases: 
I had fun buying a lot of maternity clothes last week. I even got a swimsuit which came in the mail today! Everything is so comfy! They have come a long way with maternity clothes too, so much cute stuff! It's getting real, guys! Haha. We also got some cute things for LilBit too!
<--- These are two sleepers and a onesie. The onesie came with a maternity dress I bought. The two sleepers were on sale and too cute to pass up! The yellow one has a giraffe and says "Daddy loves me" and the beige one has a bear and says "Mommy loves me."
       The penguin shirts below are from David's cousin, Alison. She got them for us for our birthdays. A shirt for each of us and then one for LilBit. She took a small t-shirt and turned it into a little onsie/sleeper that can be easily turned back into the regular shirt as LilBit grows. So cute! We love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment